The whole idea of this is to make ease for bikers, take care of the miscellaneous parts of the biker's life so he or she can enjoy riding.
I have been doing all kind of spreadsheet (excel sheets), for years, to record and store all information of my bikes, from modification, maintenance to all no-name-stuff related to the bike I have.
But then I found it so complicated and very inconvenience for me to do input and also tracking of all the thing I had put in the file.
Every time I have to turn the computer on, try to remember details of the maint / mods have been done; many times I have to pull up my bank account statement to recall the exact cost of the thing I bought - that's really really inconvenience.
Now comes to the smartphone and social age, I can have it online, access everywhere, share-able - and that's how this application was initially built. It 's firstly being my personal needs.
And very soon after that, I realized other bikers can also have benefit from this application, too.
That's why this Ride-SmarteR ® becomes public this way.
Ride-SmarteR ® will focus on the most practical needs of bikers, first phase will be more at biker's end.
Soon we will focus on interactive features, so bikers can connect, share, and can do many more activities together, in secured world wide environment.
What Information Ride-SmarteR ® Collect
The system may obtain the following types of information that can be used to identify you as specified below (“Personally Identifying Information”):
- User Provided Information: User’s email address, telephone number, user’s bike general and technical information (photo included).
- Cookies Information: When you visit this website, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Ride-SmarteR ® uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, this website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
What Information Ride-SmarteR ® Does Not Collect
The system does not collect names, emails, addresses or other contact information from its users’ mobile address book or contact lists other than what user has provided to the system since doing registration and logging into the system.
The system does not collect your log-in password. It has been codded inside the system and there is no means to be decoded.
The system does not collect your location unless you intend to share.
We will based on certified third party for all payment processes which may occurs, we don’t collect or store your Credit Card, Bank account, PayPal or similar information which provided by users.
Who can see your information
During the first Phase, none can see any of your information.
When you do your bike information export, you can also limit information to be exported from the system. Use of the exported files comply with our Term of Use and under your own responsibility of privacy.
Since we launch the Ride-SmarteR ® second Phase, there will be some certain information of you which others may see, upon your approval.
Special Note to International Users
Changes and updates to this Privacy Notice
Made on December 24th 2015
Terms and Conditions
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website and application for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website and application is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website and application meet your specific requirements.
- This website and application contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, logo, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website and application which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website and application may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and application and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the local, regional and international laws.
- All information (photo included) which you do input to the application shall be under your own responsibility. We provide the application environment for you and encourage you to work with your motorcycle/bicycle/car related matters only. All other sensitive matter i.e. political, crime, adult content, etc… are prohibited from the website and application. We reserve the right to delete / remove or even ban your account (email) from the system without warning.
This website and its content is copyright of Ride-SmarteR ®. All rights reserved.